Reduce total cost of ownership and produce strong, functional, detailed complex parts with HP 3D High Reusable materials, a robust thermoplastic that enables industry-leading surplus powder reusability.
- Effective building volume 380 x 284 x 380mm (15 x 11.2 x 15in)
- Building speed Up to 5058 cm³/hr (309 in³/hr)
- Layer thickness 0.08 mm (0.003in)
- Print resolution 1200 dpi
- Recycle all unused material with mix ratios 80% reused 20 % fresh.
- Materials Available
- PA 11 - Impact resistance and ductility. Made from renewable sources, provides optimal mechanical properties and consistent performance.
- PA 12 - strong, functional, detailed complex parts and robust thermoplastic
- PA 12 Glass Beads - Stiff, functional parts glass bead-filled thermoplastic material. Ideal for applications requiring high stiffness and dimensional stability like enclosures and housings, fixtures and tooling.
- BASF TPU01 - flexible, functional parts.
- Upgraded thermal imaging system (5 times the resolution of the 4200 series) that provides more precision and tighter thermal control.