NQ Series portable chillers use components such as R410A refrigerant, scroll compressors, micro-channel condensers, low noise fans, stainless steel brazed plate evaporators, and sophisticated controls provide the best available technologies for the ultimate performance and reliability in a chiller package.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Air-cooled 4 to 30 tons
- Water-cooled 5 to 40 tons
- Remote condenser to 40 tons
- Controller provides diagnostics and precise temperature control
- Environmentally friendly and energy-efficient R410A refrigerant
- High-efficiency fans (air-cooled units only) with integral condensers feature totally enclosed air over (TEAO) motors for long life.
- Stainless steel brazed plate evaporators with flow and temperature safeties to guard against freezing
- Reliable and energy-efficient scroll compressors
- Compressor staging for reduced energy use on 20 ton and larger units
- Compressor, pump, and condenser fan starters (air-cooled units only) mounted in the control panel and wired to motors
- Low voltage 24 VDC control keeps the control circuit signals free from AC interference
- Water regulating valve (water-cooled units only) keeps refrigerant pressure constant
- Accuchiller NQ Series Portable Industrial Chillers come with a one year labor and 18-month parts warranty. The microprocessor controller has a 5-year warranty with a lifetime exchange price of $175.
- Typical NQ Series air-cooled portable chiller with tools-free removable doors for easy access to all components. Features a lightweight aluminum condenser and nonferrous construction.