Expand into new applications and markets with a growing portfolio of HP 3D materials
that enable you to produce a variety of low-cost, quality parts—and address sustainability
objectives with industry-leading reusability.
- Effective building volume 380 x 284 x 380mm (15 x 11.2 x 15in)
- Building speed up to 4115 cm³/hr (251 in³/hr)
- Layer thickness 0.08mm (0.003in)
- Print resolution 1200 dpi
- Recycle all unused material with mix ratios 80% reused 20 % fresh.
- Materials Available
- Nylon PA 11 - Impact resistance and ductility. Made from renewable sources, provides optimal mechanical properties and consistent performance.
- Nylon PA 12 - strong, functional, detailed complex parts and robust thermoplastic
- Nylon PA 12 Glass Beads - Stiff, functional parts glass bead-filled thermoplastic material. Ideal for applications requiring high stiffness and dimensional stability like enclosures and housings, fixtures and tooling.
- TPU - flexible, functional parts.