Ensign leads the industry in container dumping technology with our line of Extended Pivot Container Dumpers. These systems are capable of handling, gaylords, drums, carts, bales, totes, bins, and many other containers Ensign has a proven container discharging systems for your application. Designs capable of reaching pivot/discharge heights from 52” to 72”, Ensign’s container dumpers provide a quick and efficient way to introduce your materials into your process without the expense of a lift and dump system. Built with only the highest quality components these systems require very little maintenance and will give you years of trouble-free operation.
Features and Benefits
- 2,500lbs lift capacity with pivot/discharge heights from 52” to 72”.
- Allen Bradley PLC, HMI, and electrical components.
- Stainless steel liners for sluggish moving materials.
- Ground entry loading.
- Parker hydraulic pumps.
- Automated controls.
- Hydraulic velocity fuse for added safety.
- UL listed enclosure.
- HD cylinder pivot pins and Rulon CJ greaseless bushings.
- Baldor premium efficiency motor.
- Peg style retaining system for increased flow.
- Safety cage (light screen, swing-out door, and roll-up door).
- Variable speed controls for controlled discharging.
- Wide buckets for bale dumping.
- Dust hoods and discharge gates.
- UHMW liners for preform and bottle dumping.
- Customer specified electrical components (Siemans, Schneider, etc).