Ensign leads the industry in container dumping technology. With designs capable of handling, gaylords, drums, carts, bales, totes, bins, and many other containers Ensign has a proven container discharging systems for your application. With a standard discharge height of 48”, Ensign’s container dumpers provide a quick and efficient way to keep a consistent material supply within your process. Built with only the highest quality components these systems require very little maintenance and will give you years of trouble-free operation. Standard Reliant Container Dumper Video.
Features and Benefits
- 2,500lbs lift capacity with a standard discharge height of 48”.
- Allen Bradley PLC, HMI, and electrical components.
- Stainless steel liners for sluggish moving materials.
- Ground entry loading.
- Parker hydraulic pumps.
- Automated controls.
- UHMW liners for preform and bottle dumping.
- UL listed enclosure.
- Baldor premium efficiency motor.
- Peg style retaining system for increased flow.
- Safety cage (light screen, swing-out door, and roll-up door).
- Variable speed controls for controlled discharging.
- Wide buckets for bale dumping.
- Dust hoods and discharge gates.
- Hydraulic velocity fuse for added safety.
- Customer specified electrical components (Siemans, Schneider, etc).