Bunting Magnetics FFV Drawer Magnet is specifically designed for small volume and closed-loop applications. These “Just-in-Time” systems dry resin at a central point and then convey small amounts to the molding machine. FFV Drawer Magnets mount on the throat of the plastic molding machine and are equipped with an O-Ring seal at the drawer front to prevent air leaks. The powerful magnetic cartridges can be pulled out of the housing for easy cleaning. Top and bottom flanges are built to your requirements.
- FFV Drawer Magnets are manufactured to withstand pressures up to 15 in-hg without leaking.
- The drawer front is 1/2” thick, clear polycarbonate for strength and easy monitoring of the resin flow and tramp metal collection.
- Compact housing measures just 3″ x 3″ and has a maximum inlet diameter of 2″ with a maximum outlet diameter of 1 3/4″.
- Larger 4″ x 4″ units are also offered.
- Mild and 13-gauge 304 stainless steel housings are available.
- Units can be ordered with single or double high energy Rare Earth Magnetic Cartridges.
- Models with two high-energy Rare Earth Magnetic Cartridges can handle applications where extremely small fines or weakly magnetic contaminants are encountered.